How to Save Big Money on Your Move 2022.
Tips & Tools On How To Save Money On Your Next Move!
This article is intended to provide tips on how to save big money on your next move. Following these step by step techniques may help you cut your cost of moving by planning ahead.
Moving to a new house can be very exciting but it can also be very challenging and expensive. EasygoMover is here to help! Our company takes pride in making your moving day a stress free experience.
The secret to keeping your move cost low is to plan ahead. Most people can save hundreds of dollars when moving by booking your movers 4 to 8 weeks ahead.
Top 5 best strategies that can help you save big money on your move:
- Move during the off season months (see below for more details)
- Get at least 3 quotes from local moving companies to compare
- Donate or sell in advance stuff you don’t want
- Rent a moving truck ( You can ask family members for help or company like EasygoMover offer moving labor by the hour)
- You can find free boxes, packing supplies in the neighborhood shop or on Facebook marketplace or Craigslist
- Start packing early (store away stuff you’re not using until you move such as clothes, shoes, toys for children that are not being used)
Things to consider when moving during the off season months (October to April)
A busy season for moving companies near Massachusetts and Rhode Island starts between the months of April to September. During the Summer and early fall season, moving companies tend to increase their prices due to high demand.
When you consider moving off season, you are taking advantage of saving over $150 just by choosing the right time of the season. Moving companies near Massachusetts and Rhode Island tend to be less busy, more moderate, and have more scheduling availability. They are less likely to charge for any extra work that you may need done, for example, packing up a couple of additional boxes.
Moving in Boston Between September and October.
The further in advance you book your mover or truck, the better and smoother your moving experience will be. Boston, Massachusetts tends to be a very busy city with new students as well as students that return to school. September is a peak month where all the reputable moving companies in Boston are completely booked weeks in advance. Keep in mind, some areas in Boston require a moving company to get a parking permit which is an added fee.
EasygoMover is one of the best moving companies serving the Metro Boston area. We are a 5 stars rated, affordable and reliable moving company that you can trust.
- Residential moves
- Local move
- Packing & Unpacking
- Flat rate quotes
- Discounted rates for students in Boston
We service the Metro Boston area (Dorchester, Hyde Park, Roslindale Mattapan, Jamaica Plain, Readville, Roxbury) Dedham, Canton, Randolph, Brighton and surrounding cities.
We also service Rhode Island, Providence, East Providence, North Providence, Cranston and surrounding towns.
- Request for a free quote online in minutes or call Call (508) 406 – 8759 for a free quote today!
- EasygoMover is located at 63 Fairmount Ave Hyde Park MA 02136.
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to share your moving experience, please leave a review.