Last update, October 9, 2018
How we collect and store information depends on how you access and use the EasygoMover Services or website technology. We have multiple ways to collect t information either when you provide directly to us or through third parties, and when we passively collect information from you, such as information collected from your browser or device.
Information You Provide Directly to Us
We may collect information from you during your use or access of the Platform, such as:
- When you register for an Account;
- When you participate in polls or surveys;
- When you enroll for electronic newsletters;
- When you request a quote or other information;
- When you submit or respond to a quote;
- When you fill out any forms;
- When you enter a sweepstakes or contest, or register for a promotion;
- When you transmit User Content;
- When you download or use one of our mobile applications; or
- When you communicate with us.
The information you provide directly to us may concern you or others and may include, but is not limited to:
- Contact information, such as your name, physical address, telephone number, and email address
- Information about your home, such as the number of bedrooms, the types of appliances, zip code or postal code where your home is located and your instructions for servicing your home
Billing information, such as credit or debit card number, expiration date & security code and/or information regarding your PayPal, Google Wallet or other digital payment accounts and the EasygoMover itself
Ratings and reviews of the service professionals you engage.
Information we collect Through Technology.
We collect information through technology to enhance our ability to serve you. When you access and use the website, or contact EasygoMover or its third-party service providers, EasygoMover and, in some cases, our third-party service providers collect information about you or how you interact with the EasygoMover website. We describe below a few of the methods we use to collect information through technology.
When you visit the website, we collect your Internet Protocol (IP) address. An IP address is often associated with the portal you used to enter the Internet, like your Internet service provider (ISP), company, association, or university. While an IP address may reveal your ISP or geographic area, we cannot determine your identity solely based upon your IP address. However, we may link the last IP address you used to access the EasygoMover to Personal Information you provide us. Where, according to local law, IP addresses and the like are considered Personal Information, we treat them as such.
We may also collect a unique identifier for your computer, mobile device, or other device used to access the EasygoMover(“Device Identifier”). A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned to the device you used to access the EasygoMover. We may link the Device Identifier to other information about your visit, such as what pages you viewed, and to Personal Information you provide us, such as your name.
Social networking sites, such as Facebook, have their own policies for handling your information. For a description of how these sites may use and disclose your information, including any information you make public, we advise you to consult the sites’ privacy policies. We have no control over how any third-party site uses or discloses the personal information it collects about you.
We may also collect information about you or others through non-affiliated third parties. For example, to the extent permitted by law, we may, in our sole discretion, ask for and collect supplemental information from third parties, such as information about your credit from a credit bureau, or information to verify your identity or trustworthiness, or for other fraud or safety protection purposes. We may combine information that we collect from you through the Platform with information that we obtain from such third parties and information derived from any other products or services we provide.
Information you provide by mobile application.
When you use EasyMover, we may collect general location information (such as IP address). If you install our mobile app, we may ask you to grant us access to your mobile device’s geolocation data. If you grant such permission, we may collect information about your precise geolocation, and we may use that information to improve the Platform, including providing you with location-based features (e.g. for identification of Pro Services available near you). To deliver customized content and advertising, we may share your location information with our agents, vendors, or advertisers. If you access the Platform through a mobile device and you do not want your device to provide us with location-tracking information, you can disable the GPS or other location-tracking functions on your device, provided your device allows you to do this. See your device manufacturer’s instructions for further details. If you disable certain functions, you may be unable to use certain parts of the Platform.
We may also use local shared objects (also known as “Flash cookies”) to assist in delivering special content, such as video clips or animation. Flash cookies are stored on your device, but they are not managed through your web browser. To learn more about how to manage Flash cookies, you can visit the Adobe website and make changes at the Global Privacy Settings Panel.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but your browser may allow you to modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. If you disable cookies, you may be prevented from taking full advantage of the Platform, because it may not function properly. Flash cookies operate differently than browser cookies, and cookie management tools available in a web browser may not affect flash cookies. As we adopt additional technologies, we may also gather additional information through other methods.
HOW EASYGOMOVER USES THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect to serve our customers, consider applicants, market and promote our services, and improve your experience at the EasygoMover.
Some examples include:
- Scheduling, rescheduling, and cancelling services
- Rating and reviewing service professionals
- Providing public profiles of service professionals
- Addressing service complaints
- Communicating with you by email, telephone, or text message, in accordance with your wishes
- Managing payments for services
- Considering whether to engage service professionals on the EasygoMover
- Evaluating job applications to work at EasyGo Pro
- Improving customer service
- Sending you marketing and promotional emails, on behalf of EasygoMover
- selected third parties, unless you have told us you do not want to receive such emails
- Troubleshooting technical problems on the EasygoMover
- Responding to questions and feedback
- Conducting research and analysis
- Running online or mobile sweepstakes, contents, or other promotions
- Marketing and advertising EasygoMover products and services and those of selected third parties
- Continuously evaluating and improving the online and mobile user experience
- Contacting you with regard to your use of the EasygoMover website and, in our discretion, changes to the EasygoMover policies
- Compliance with the law or to protect the rights, property, or safety of EasygoMover, our users, or others, including to maintain network and information security, for fraud prevention, and to report suspected criminal acts
By using our moving services, you expressly consent and agree to accept and receive communications from us, including via text message, calls, and push notifications to your cellular telephone number you provided. Standard text messaging charges applied by your cell phone carrier will apply to text messages we send. By consenting to being contacted by us, you understand and agree that you may receive communications, including marketing communications generated by automatic telephone dialing systems and/or which will deliver prerecorded messages, sent by or on behalf of EasygoMover, its affiliated companies and/or Users/Professionals, including but not limited to: operational communications concerning your account or use of the Services, updates concerning new and existing features on the website, communications concerning promotions run by us, and news concerning EasygoMover. You acknowledge that you are not required to consent to receive promotional messages as a condition of using the website or our moving services.You represent that you have received, and are authorized to convey to us, the consent of any authorized users on your account to be contacted by us as described in this Section. You agree that all consents provided in this Section will survive cancellation of your account. You may opt-out of receiving promotional or marketing texts or calls from EasygoMover at any time. You may opt-out of receiving all text (SMS) messages from us (including informational or transactional messages) by replying with the word “STOP” to a text message from us.You acknowledge that EasygoMover or its third party service providers may record customer service calls after notice to you and with your consent, in order to assist you when you contact our customer support services.
We may aggregate and/or de-identify information collected through the website. We may use de-identified or aggregated data for any purpose, including without limitation for research and marketing purposes and may also share such data with any third parties, including without limitation, advertisers, promotional partners, sponsors, event promoters, and/or others.
WHEN EASYGOMOVER DISCLOSES YOUR INFORMATION
- We may share your information with any EasygoMover affiliates.
- Service Providers. We may provide access to your information to select third parties who perform services on our behalf. These third parties provide a variety of services to us including without limitation billing, sales, marketing, advertising, market research, fulfillment, data storage, analysis and processing, identity verification, fraud and safety protection and legal services. As we retain new service providers, we generally seek contractual assurances from these service providers that they will not use your information in any manner other than to help us provide you with the services and products available from EasygoMover.
- Legal Requirements. We may disclose your personal information when required by law or when we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to: (a) comply with subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process we receive; (b) establish or exercise our legal rights including enforcing and administering agreements with users; or (c)defend EasyGo Pro against any legal claims.If we are required by law to disclose your information, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to notify you unless (a) we believe in our sole discretion that providing notice could create a risk of injury or death, or that harm or fraud could be directed to EasygoMover or users; or (b) we are precluded from providing notice by law. We will attempt to provide the notice by email if you have given us an email address. If you do not challenge the disclosure request, we may be legally required to turn over your information.
- Business Transfers. As we continue to grow our business, we may sell, buy, merge or partner with other companies or businesses, may sell some or all of our assets. In such transactions or where there is any change of control of us, user information may be among the transferred assets.
- Academics and Research.
We may provide information about users to third parties for academic and
research purposes, in anonymized or aggregated form.
- Payment Processing.
We use C & H Financial Services, a third-party service provider, to process any billing information, including credit card information you submit.
Be advised that some information you provide will be publicly accessible. For example, registration for an Account requires that you provide to EasygoMover with your name. If you register through Facebook, the Platform will use the name associated with your Facebook account. Your name (full name, or in some instances, your first name and last initial) may be visible to other users. Depending on the circumstances, your name may be attached to your Content or information, such as scheduling of Pro Services, service requests, reviews, participating in discussions or forums, messaging, and profile information. Certain other people, including other users with whom you have interacted via our technology website, will see information about you that is attached to your name. For example (but without limitation), if you are a Customer Member looking for Pro Services, the description you provide of your desired services, along with your name, will be shown to some Pro Members registered in the relevant category along with your name. Thus, other users may be able to personally identify you based on Content you provide.
We invite you to post Content on or through the website, including, but not limited to, your comments,pictures, and any other information. However, please be careful and responsible whenever you are online. If you choose to post User Content on or through EasygoMover website, such as through Member-to-Member messaging or through our review boards, forums, blogs, or other postings, that information: (a) may be or may become publicly available; (b) may be collected and used by third parties without our knowledge; and (c) may be used in a manner that may violate this Policy, the law, or your personal privacy.
ONLINE ANALYTICS AND TAILORED ADVERTISING
- We retain third-party service providers to help us perform data analytics regarding your interactions with the website such as those Google Analytics, Bounce Exchange may track what pages users visit on the Site, whether users use any coupon codes, and what services users request to determine how users use the platform technology, .including by noting the third-party website from which you arrive, such as your IP address, browser ID and Device Identifier.
- In some cases, these third-party service providers may in turn share your Personal Information, such as your name and email address, with other third parties for their marketing-related purposes.
Those who are interested about tailored browser advertising and how they can generally control cookies from being put on your computer to deliver tailored marketing, visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s Consumer Opt-Out Link and/or the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Consumer Opt-Out Link to opt-out of receiving tailored advertising from companies that participate in those programs. To opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising or customize Google Display Network ads, visit the Google Ads Settings page. Please note that to the extent advertising technology is integrated into the technology Platform, you may still receive advertising content even if you opt out of tailored advertising. In that case, the advertising content will just not be tailored to your interests. Also, we EasyGo pro not control any of the above opt-out links and are not responsible for any choices you make using these mechanisms or the continued availability or accuracy of these mechanisms. If your browsers are configured to reject cookies when you visit this opt-out page, or you subsequently erase your cookies, use a different computer or change web browsers, your NAI or DAA opt-out may no longer be effective. Additional information is available on NAI’s and DAA’s websites, accessible by the above links.
When using a mobile application you may also receive tailored in-application advertising content. Each operating system-iOS for Apple devices, Android for Android devices, and Windows for Microsoft devices-provides its own instructions on how you can prevent from delivery of tailored in-application marketing content. You can review the support materials and/or the privacy settings for the respective operating systems in order to opt-out of tailored in-application advertising. For any other devices and/or operating systems, please visit the privacy settings for the applicable device or contact the applicable platform operator.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
We do not collect any information from anyone under 18 years of age. The EasygoMover services offered through it, are all directed to people who are 18 years old or older. If we discover that an individual under 18 has provided us with personal information, we will close the account and delete the personal information to the extent required by the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. We may, where permitted by law, retain certain information internally for purposes described in this Policy.
EasygoMover employs adequate, physical, procedural and technological security measures, which are reasonably to help protect customers, professionals’ movers and people who visit the website information from unauthorized access or disclosure. We may use encryption, passwords, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. No security measures, however, are 100% failsafe. Therefore, we do not promise and cannot guarantee, and thus you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will not be collected, disclosed and/or used by others. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, computer and phone by, among other things, always sign off after using a shared computer, choosing a strong password that nobody else can guess, keeping your log-in and password private, and not recycling passwords from other websites or accounts. We are not responsible for the unauthorized use of your information or for any lost, neglect, stolen, or compromised passwords, or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
You may update, correct, or delete certain Personal Information. You may also update, correct, and delete some of your Personal Information through your account on the EasygoMover.In addition; you may cancel or modify the email communications you have chosen to receive from the EasygoMover by following the instructions contained in emails from us.
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS
We may send periodic promotional or informational emails to you. You may opt out of such communications by following the opt-out instructions contained in the email. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt out of receiving emails about recommendations or other information we think may interest you, we may still send you emails about your Account or any services you have requested or received from us.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
EASYGOMOVER MAY, IN ITS SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION, CHANGE THIS POLICY AT ANY TIME. EASYGOMOVER WILL POST ITS UPDATED POLICY ON THE WEBSITE; POSTING A NOTICE OF SUCH CHANGES OF THE NEW EFFECTIVE DATE. WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO REVIEW THIS POLICY REGULARLY FOR ANY CHANGES. YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS TO OR USE OUR SERVICES WILL BE SUBJECT TO THE TERMS OF THE-CURRENT POLICY.
CONSENT TO TRANSFER
Our computer systems are currently based in the United States, so your personal data will be processed by us in the United States, where data protection and privacy regulations may not offer the same level of protection as in other parts of the world, such as the European Union. If you create an Account with the Platform as a visitor from outside the United States, by using the Platform, you agree to this Policy and you consent to the transfer of all such information to the United States, which may not offer a level of protection equivalent to that required in the European Union or certain other countries, and to the processing of that information as described in this Policy.